Shillong: Another 3 returnees from Delhi and Chennai tested positive for COVID-19 on Tuesday evening. The three cases reported are from Tura, West Jaintia Hills and Shillong, East Khasi Hills District.
The total tally of COVID-19 cases in Meghalaya stands at 43. The state has 29 active cases, 13 recovered and 1 death. According to Director of Health Services, all the three fresh cases are returnees.
Meanwhile, the total number of samples sent for testing is 11,492, number of persons tested negative is 11,202 and results of 250 is awaited.
- Minor earthquake jolts Arunchal Pradesh
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next CM of Punjab
- Biden pitching partnership after tough stretch with allies
- Young Indians are highly vulnerable to cardiac ailments: Here’s why
- Witnesses say explosion targets Taliban, 2nd in as many days
- Assam: This social entrepreneur duo is building communities with tea and art