New Delhi: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Jyotiraditya Scindia and his mother Madhavi Raje Scindia have tested positive for COVID-19.
Both of them have been admitted in Max Hospital in Delhi’s Saket area.
Jyotiraditya, who recently resigned from Congress and joined BJP, was admitted to the hospital four days ago when he complained of symptoms related to coronavirus.
After both of them tested positive, his mother, however, remains asymptomatic and is stable. Both of them are currently undergoing treatment at the private hospital in Delhi.
A few days ago, BJP’s national spokesperson Sambit Patra had also developed symptoms of coronavirus and was admitted to Medanta Hospital in Gurgaon and was later discharged on June 8.
Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal has also developed symptoms of coronavirus after he complained of fever and his test samples were collected on June 9.
- Making NE a strong economic zone important: Meghalaya CM
- Meghalaya home minister allays fears regarding HNLC diktat
- Delhi residents can now check real-time availability of burial, cremation sites
- More rain in store for Bengal; deluge likely in Darjeeling, Kalimpong
- Budding athletes from NE to get unique Diet scholarship
- Assam Cabinet approves measures to improve power connectivity