Guwahati: Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal has gone into self quarantine on Monday after developing fever and sore throat.
According to reports, Kejriwal who is also a diabetic developed fever and has a sore throat since Sunday. The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) chief will undergo test for coronavirus on Tuesday if the symptoms do not subside, said officials.
The chief minister had attended a Cabinet meeting on Sunday morning and thereafter, he did not attend any meeting. He has been holding most of his meetings via video conferencing from his official residence.
So far, Delhi has recorded 28,936 cases of which 17,125 are active, 10,999 have been cured/migrated and 812 deaths.
- PM Modi turns 71: Here’s how Nagaland celebrated
- Leaders of Lanka, Nepal wish PM Modi on his 71st birthday
- Daily COVID-19 vaccination crosses 1-crore mark for the fourth time
- India’s 61st Software Technology park centre opened in Nagaland
- How 35 people in Assam’s Udalguri came together to create a man-made forest
- Mizoram extends COVID-19 restrictions amid grim situation