Kohima: With five fresh cases of COVID-19 reported in Nagaland on Sunday morning, the state’s tally now stands at 112, of which 104 are active cases, as eight patients recovered on Saturday. There is no death case in the state so far.
Out of the 318 samples that were tested in the past 24 hours, five samples have tested positive, all of which are from Dimapur, informed Nagaland health minister S Pangnyu Phom.
Taking to Twitter, Phom said: “5 new positive cases of COVID-19 have been reported in the last 24 hours out of 318 samples tested. All cases are from Dimapur. Positive. : 112 Active. : 104 Recovered : 08 Death : 00 Update at 9:15 am, 7th June, 2020”.
While 107 positive cases in the state are related to the Shramik special train from Chennai that reached the state on May 22, the minister made no mention if the fresh cases reported on Sunday morning are related to it.
- Minor earthquake jolts Arunchal Pradesh
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next CM of Punjab
- Biden pitching partnership after tough stretch with allies
- Young Indians are highly vulnerable to cardiac ailments: Here’s why
- Witnesses say explosion targets Taliban, 2nd in as many days
- Assam: This social entrepreneur duo is building communities with tea and art