Aizawl: Another 10 persons tested positive for COVID-19 in Mizoram, taking the total tally to 34 in the state. All the latest cases are returnees from Delhi and are asymptomatic, said reports.
Out of 250 samples tested at ZMC Lab on Saturday, 10 came back positive. The 10 patients include seven male and three female.
While seven are from Mamit district, two are from Lawngtlai and one from Aizawl. All are currently under quarantine.
Announcing the latest cases, Mizoram CM Zoramthanga took to Twitter to say: “Another 10 +ve Covid-19 cases confirmed overnight!
Its high time everyone becomes more #responsible.”
- Meghalaya home minister allays fears regarding HNLC diktat
- Delhi residents can now check real-time availability of burial, cremation sites
- More rain in store for Bengal; deluge likely in Darjeeling, Kalimpong
- Budding athletes from NE to get unique Diet scholarship
- Assam Cabinet approves measures to improve power connectivity
- Manipur Police marks 130th Raising Day, CM says memorial park nearing completion