Guwahati: Another 27 COVID-19 patients were dishcarged in Assam on Sunday afternoon, taking the total number of cured patients in the state to 615.
The patients were discharged after they tested negative twice for the virus.
Of the latest 27 discharged patients, while 13 are from SMCH, five are from Hailakandi CH, four from Diphu MC, two from FAAMCH, two from JMCH and one from AMCH.
Informing about the development, Assam health and family welfare minister Himanta Biswa Sarma tweeted, “Discharge Alert
27 more patients have been discharged today after they tested negative for #COVID19 twice
SMCH 13; Hailakandi CH 5; Diphu MC 4; FAAMCH 2; JMCH 2; AMCH 1
Total Discharged Patients – 615
Active Patients – 1943
Update 3:20 PM/June 7.”
Assam has so far reported 2,565 COVID-19 cases, of which 1,943 are active, 615 discharged, 4 deaths and 3 migrated to other states.
- Assam: This social entrepreneur is building communities with tea and art
- Nepal: PM Deuba vows to protect, implement statute on Constitution Day
- Taliban-run Kabul municipality to female workers: Stay home
- WhileWeWonder: The duo speak about Xewali and their musical journey
- Girish And The Chronicles signs with Italian label Frontiers Music
- Backdoor entry in colleges should stop: Delhi High Court