Guwahati: Another 92 persons tested positive for COVID-19 aka coronavirus in Assam on Sunday afternoon. With this, the total number of COVID-19 positive cases has gone up to 2,565 in the state.
The latest cases include 39 from Hojai, 24 from Dhubri, 10 from Nagaon, seven from Golaghat, six from Majuli, five from Lakhimpur and one from Dhemaji .
Announcing the new cases on Twitter, Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma said: “Alert ~ 92 new #COVID19+ cases
39 Hojai, 24 Dhubri, 10 Nagaon, 7 Golaghat, 6 Majuli, 5 Lakhimpur, 1 Dhemaji
- Total cases 2565
- Recovered 588
- Active cases 1970
1:15 PM /June 7/Day’s total as of now 92.”
Assam has reported 2,565 COVID-19 cases so far. Of this, while 588 patients have been discharged, four died and three migrated to other states. Currently, there are 1,970 active cases.
- COVID-19 recoveries continue to surpass fresh cases in Arunachal
- Women’s rights activist Kamla Bhasin passes away at 75
- Nagaland Lottery September 25: Check Dear Kosai Morning lottery result
- Withdraw support to Arunachal govt, NSCN tells 11 state MLAs
- 16-yr-old Dalit girl abducted, raped in Uttar Pradesh
- Sikkim clears mandatory COVID-19 checking at border points