Guwahati: Another 41 COVID-19 patients were dishcarged in Assam on Saturday evening, taking the total number of cured patients in the state to 588.
The patients were discharged after they tested negative twice for the virus.
Of the latest 41 discharged patients, while 10 are from Nagaon district hospital, eight are from GMCH 8, seven each from JMCH and TMCH, five from Nalbari district hospital and four from Karimganj district hospital.
Informing about the development, Assam health and family welfare minister Himanta Biswa Sarma tweeted, “Discharge Alert
41 more patients have been discharged today after they tested negative for #COVID19 twice
Nagaon Dh 10; GMCH 8; JMCH 7; TMCH 7; Nalbari DH 5; Karimganj DH 4
Total Discharged Patients – 588
Active Patients – 1802
Update 7:30 PM/June 6.”
Assam has so far reported 2,397 COVID-19 cases, of which 1,802 are active, 588 discharged, 4 deaths and 3 migrated to other states.
- 41 pc more rainfall in India from Oct 1-21, Uttarakhand records five times higher rain: IMD
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for October 22
- Official: US at turning point in dealing with Myanmar crisis
- Income tax refunds of Rs 92,961 cr issued during this fiscal: CBDT
- Brain-dead man gives new lease of life to 4 patients, family donates organs
- India’s vaccination prog. science- born, science-driven, science-based: PM