Guwahati: Another 81 persons tested positive for COVID-19 aka coronavirus in Assam on Saturday. With this, the total number of COVID-19 positive cases has gone up to 2,324 in the state.
The latest cases include 40 from Hojai, nine from Dhemaji, seven from Barpeta, seven from Nagaon, four from Biswanath, four from Airport, three from Sonitpur, two from Karbi Anglong, two from Tinsukia, and one each from Morigaon, Dibrugarh and Lakhimpur.
Announcing the new cases on Twitter, Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma said: “Alert ~ 81 new cases of #COVID19+
40 Hojai, 9 Dhemaji, 7 Barpeta, 7 Nagaon, 4 Biswanath, 4 Airport, 3 Sonitpur, 2 K Anglong, 2 Tinsukia, 1 Morigaon, 1 D’garh, 1 Lkhmpur
- Total cases 2324
- Recovered 509
- Active cases 1808
Update 11:35 PM /June 6/Day’s total 81.”
Assam has reported 2,324 COVID-19 cases so far. Of this, while 509 patients have been discharged, four died and three migrated to other states. Currently, there are 1,808 active cases.
- Nagaland Lottery September 27: Check Dear Ganga Morning lottery result
- Manipur: Ima Keithel re-opens after five months, tributes paid to those lost to Covid-19
- UAE-based Assamese businessman donates 2 ALS ambulances to AMC
- WWE Extreme Rules 2021: Roman Reigns’ reign continues
- Sikkim eases COVID-19 restrictions for tourists
- Eyeing play-off berth, Delhi Capitals have their nose ahead against KKR