Guwahati: Assam chief minister Sarbananda Sonowal has been ranked as the third most efficient chief ministers of the BJP-ruled states of the country.
According to a survey conducted by IANS-C Voter, Odisha chief minister Naveen Patnaik has been ranked as the most popular chief minister of the nation.
CVoter says that it conducted the largest, definitive survey called, “State of the Nation 2020: May,” comprising responses from over 3,000 people from each state and Union Territory.
Ranking behind Naveen Patnaik are Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel, Kerala chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan, Andhra Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy, Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray.
Assam chief minister Sonowal is the ninth most popular chief minister of the country, the survey said.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi also enjoys the support of 65.69% of the people surveyed. The next is Rahul Gandhi at 23.21 per cent.
- BJP eyeing 2/3rd majority in Manipur; Open to post-poll alliance: CM
- India’s economy has bright spots, a number of very dark stains: Raghuram Rajan
- Assam electoral office selected for ‘Best Performing State’ Award
- ‘3 idiots’ fame school yet to get CBSE affiliation after over two decades
- Nagaland reports 107 fresh COVID-19 cases, tally at 33,585
- Assam CM orders probe into ex-student leader injured in police firing