Guwahati: Another 47 persons tested positive for COVID-19 aka coronavirus in Assam on Thursday morning. With this, the total number of COVID-19 positive cases has gone up to 1,877 in the state.
The latest cases include 33 from Hojai, 6 from Dhemaji, 4 from Bongaigaon, 3 from Barpeta, 1 from Baksa.
Announcing the new cases on Twitter, Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma said: “Alert ~ 47 new cases of #COVID19+
33 Hojai, 6 Dhemaji, 4 Bongaigaon, 3 Barpeta, 1 Baksa
Total cases 1877
Active cases 1457
Update 11:40 AM/June 4/Day’s total as of now 47
Assam has reported 1,877 COVID-19 cases so far. Of this, while 413 patients have been discharged, four have died and three migrated to other states. Currently, there are 1,457 active cases.
According to Sarma, the total number of COVID-19 positive cases detected in Assam on Thursday was 47.
- Brain-dead man gives new lease of life to 4 patients, family donates organs
- India’s vaccination prog. science- born, science-driven, science-based: PM
- Nagaland reports 11 new COVID-19 cases, recoveries surpass new infections
- NCB records actor Ananya Panday’s statement; likely to call her on Friday
- Meghalaya deputy CM says physical possession of Harijan Colony land soon
- PCOD? Here’s a list of foods to add to your diet