Itanagar: Four fresh cases of COVID-19 were reported on Thursday, which include 3 from Changlang and one from West Siang district of Arunachal Pradesh, taking the total number of reported cases from the state to 42.
The state now has 41 active cases, which include 28 from Changlang, seven from Capital complex and one each from Namsai, Lohit, Pakke Kessang, Upper Siang, Tawang and West Siang.
A 31-year-old man from Lohit district, who was the first COVID-19 positive case from the state, is the only one who has recovered so far.
All the active patients are asymptomatic and are in COVID care centre. The patient who were tested positive on Thursday are from quarantine facilities.
The directorate of health services, Arunachal Pradesh took it to the Twitter to inform the masses.
“As on 4:15 PM/ June 4/ 2020, 4 new cases detected from the Quarantine Facility. 3 from Changlang and 1 from Aalo. All are Asymptomatic,” said the tweet.
Also Read: Who will be Arunachal’s next Rajya Sabha MP?
- John Abraham announced as the brand ambassador for MotoGP India
- Nagaland: Paediatric Task Force set up to prepare for COVID-19 third wave
- Arunachal: Traffic wardens call for protest on August 9
- International Beer Day: Lesser-known Indian beers you should try!
- MP govt announces Rs 1 cr reward for Hockey players Vivek Sagar, Nilakanta Sharma
- Ready to cook and bake with beer? Here are some of our favourite recipes