Guwahati: After testing negative for COVID-19 twice, 67 patients were discharged on Wednesday from different hospital across Assam, informed health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. With the new dishcarges, the total number of cured case in the state is 404, with 1261 active cases.
Of the patients discharged, 39 are from Sonapur Civil Hospital; 10 from Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College and Hospital, Barpeta; 7 from Dima Hasao Civil Hospital; 4 from Gauhati Medical College and Hospital; 3 from Jorhat Medical College and Hospital; 2 from Silchar Medical College and Hospital; and 1 each from Mahendra Mohan Choudhary Hospital and Golaghat Civil Hospital.
Taking to Twitter, Sarma wrote, ” Discharge Alert
67 patients discharged today after they tested ve- for #COVID19 twice
Sonapur CH 39; FAAMC 10; Dima Hasao CH 7; GMCH 4; SMCH 2; JMCH 3; MMCH 1; Golaghat CH 1
Total Discharged Patients – 404
Active Patients – 1261″
Assam has so far reported 1,672 cases of which 1261 are active, 404 discharged, 4 deaths and 3 migrated to other states.
- Right to seek default’ bail indefeasible part of right to personal liberty: HC
- CoWIN can be customised, scaled up for health interventions: MEA official
- Sikkim reports 17 fresh COVID-19 cases, one new fatality
- Arunachal a goldmine for adventure tourism: Mountaineer Anshu Jamsenpa
- UP: Tension at Sankisa Buddhist pilgrimage site; saffron flag pulled down from temple
- India boosts firepower in forward areas along LAC in Arunachal sector