Itanagar: Nine fresh cases of COVID-19 were reported from Changlang district of Arunachal Pradesh on Wednesday, taking the total number of reported cases from the state to 38.
The frontier state now has 37 active cases, which include 25 from Changlang, 7 from Capital complex and one each from Namsai, Lohit, Pakke Kessang, Upper Siang and Tawang.
A 31-year-old man from Lohit district, who was the first COVID-19 positive case from the state is the only one who has recovered so far.
The state of Arunachal Pradesh which had just one case for a long time saw a drastic change in COVID-19 positive cases since the last week of May.
All the active patients are asymptomatic and are in COVID care centre.
- Vishwakarma Puja: Ancient marvels designed by the divine architect
- Assam: Biswanath girl, in shorts, made to wrap curtain to sit for exam
- Not an inch should be given to Assam: Meghalaya Opposition
- Dhoni part of 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Mizo RS member K. Vanlalvena tests positive for COVID-19
- Madras High Court stays certain sub-clauses of new IT Rules