Agartala: More 23 persons have been tested positive for COVID-19 in Tripura, a day after Tripura registered 107 cases on a single day. With this the total number of positive case soared to 446 in state.
Among the 380 samples tested, 23 people were found positive for the novel coronavirus; 20 people had travel history, while 3 had contact with previous patients.
Taking to the twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb informed this development, “Alert ~ 23 people found COVID-19 #POSITIVE today in Tripura out of 380 samples tested. Among them, 20 people have travel history and 3 others were in contact of the previous COVID-19 patients. #TripuraCOVID19Count”
Presently Tripura has 270 active COVID-19 cases and all of them are being treated at COVID care centre. So far 173 of them have been discharged after recovery, while state has 7,069 tests per million.
A total of 33, 235 persons were placed under surveillance, out of which 20,152 persons were released after completion of 14 days’ observation period. While there are 464 persons in facility quarantine while 12,619 persons in-home quarantine as on Monday.
- No interim relief to Abhishek Banerjee, his wife in money laundering case
- CIA officer reports Havana syndrome symptoms during India trip: Report
- Heritage Aviation to start helicopter services in Northeast
- Tripura: TMC leader Kunal Ghosh taken to hospital
- India facing new war paradigm on borders: Rahul on China’s infra ramp up
- Two pilots injured as Army chopper crash lands in J&K