Guwahati: Another 13 COVID-19 patients have been dishcarged on Tuesday, taking the total number of discharged patients in Assam to 337.
These patients were dishcarged after testing negative for the virus twice.
Informing about the same, Assam health and family welfare minister tweeted, “Discharge Alert
Glad to share that 13 more patients have been discharged today after they tested negative for #COVID19 twice.
GMCH 10; FAAMCH 2; Diphu MCH 01”
Today, total 53 COVID-19 patients were discharged. Assam has so far reported 1513 cases of which 1169 are active, 337 discharged, 4 deaths and 3 migrated to other states.
- Naga Students’ Federation condemn Athuan Abonmai’s murder
- Nagaland gets first child-friendly court at Wokha
- What’s all the hype around Garena Free Fire Max about?
- Yemeni officials: Clashes over key city kill 130 fighters
- Top Assam Maoist Tingraj Orang surrenders
- Centre extends nationwide COVID-19 containment measures till Oct 31