Guwahati: 40 COVID-19 patients were discharged in Assam on Tuesday after testing negative for the virus twice, informed state health and family welfare minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. With this, the total number of discharged patients in Assam has come to 324.
Taking to Twitter, Sarma wrote, “Discharge Alert
Glad to share that 40 more patients have been discharged today after they tested negative for #COVID19 twice
DH Golaghat 12; SMCH 18; MMCH 9; DH Dhemaji 1”
Earlier in the day, 28 new COVID-19 cases were detected in Assam. Of these, 12 are from Nagaon, 10 from Golaghat, 1 from Jorhat and 5 from Airport.
The state currently has 1513 cases of which 1182 are active, 324 discharged, 4 deaths and 3 migrated.
- Naga Students’ Federation condemn Athuan Abonmai’s murder
- Nagaland gets first child-friendly court at Wokha
- What’s all the hype around Garena Free Fire Max about?
- Yemeni officials: Clashes over key city kill 130 fighters
- Top Assam Maoist Tingraj Orang surrenders
- Centre extends nationwide COVID-19 containment measures till Oct 31