Shillong: A returnee from Uttarakhand tested positive for Covid-19 in Meghalaya on Monday, taking the total tally of COVID-19 cases to 28 in the state.
Meghalaya chief minister Conrad K Sangma tweeted, “Another resident of Meghalaya who returned from Uttarakhand has tested Positive for COVID19. Person is under quarrantine in South West Garo Hills District. Total positive cases 28 and total active cases 15.”
Meghalaya on Friday recorded 6 positive cases.
So far 12 have recovered, 1 death and a total of 15 active cases is reported in Meghalaya.
- India hands over newly-constructed school building to Nepal
- Assam reports 468 new COVID-19 cases, four more deaths
- Mizoram: 1,121 test COVID-19 positive, infection rate at 14.35%
- COVID-19 may infect a higher proportion of pregnant women: ICMR study
- Security forces apprehend one militant in Manipur
- What improved survival chances in COVID-linked black fungus cases?