Guwahati: Another six cases of COVID-19 was detected in Assam on Monday, increasing the number of coronavirus cases in the state to 1,390.
Of the new cases, 4 are from Charaideo and 1 each from Sivasagar and Nagaon district.
Informing about the same, Assam health and family welfare minister Himanta Biswa Sarma tweeted, “Alert ~ 6 new cases of #COVID19+
4 Charaideo, 1 Sivasagar, 1 Nagaon
Total cases 1390
Active cases 1198
Assam reported 29 new cases of COVID -19 on Monday. The state reported 1,390 cases so far with 1,198 active cases, 185 dishcarged, 4 deaths and 3 migrated cases.
- Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Wishes, greetings and significance
- Vishwakarma Puja: Ancient marvels designed by the divine architect
- Assam: Biswanath girl, in shorts, made to wrap curtain to sit for exam
- Not an inch should be given to Assam: Meghalaya Opposition
- Dhoni part of 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Mizo RS member K. Vanlalvena tests positive for COVID-19