Guwahati: In the biggest single-day recovery in Assam, 92 COVID-19 patients were discharged on Monday after testing negative for the virus twice, informed health and family welfare minister Himanta Biswa Sarma.
This increases the number of cured patients to 277, against 1,390 confirmed cases so far.
Taking to Twitter, Sarma informed, “Discharge Alert
92 patients have been discharged today after they tested negative for #COVID twice.
Kalapahar 46; MMCH 22; TMC 13; JMCH 07; FAAMCH 02; SMCH 01; AMCH 01
Total Discharged Patients – 277
Active Patients – 1106”
Currently, Assam has 1,390 cases of which 1,106 are active, 277 have been discharged, 4 died and 3 migrated to other states.
- PM Modi turns 71: Here’s how Nagaland celebrated
- Leaders of Lanka, Nepal wish PM Modi on his 71st birthday
- Daily COVID-19 vaccination crosses 1-crore mark for the fourth time
- India’s 61st Software Technology park centre opened in Nagaland
- How 35 people in Assam’s Udalguri came together to create a man-made forest
- Mizoram extends COVID-19 restrictions amid grim situation