Meghalaya: Night curfew in East Khasi Hills from May 31 to June 8 (9 pm to 5 am)
The East Khasi Hills district magistate in Meghalaya has promulgated night curfew w.e.f May 31, 2020 to June 8, 2020 from 9 pm to 5 am daily.
COVID-19 update: Arunachal Pradesh reports another positive case
With another aysmptomatic COVID-19 patient in Upper Siang, the total number of active COVID-19 cases in Arunachal Pradesh stands at three.
Total samples collected so far: 8,016
Active cases: 3
Results of rest awaited.
Total COVID-19 cases soar to 182,143 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 182,143 on Friday (May 31), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 5,164.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 89,995 active cases with 5,164 deaths so far in the country. As many as 86,983 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- Two NE women, auto driver injured resisting snatching bid in Delhi
- No shortage of power in country, says power minister R K Singh
- Past and present India cricketers back Shami after pacer faces online abuse
- Assam lockdown? CM Himanta allays fear, says Covid cases under control
- Arunachal CM on tour of border district, meets soldiers at Yangtse post
- Watch: This unique protest against price hike is raising eyebrows