Guwahati: After testing negative for COVID-19 twice, 22 persons were discharged in Assam on Saturday. This takes the total number of discharged patients in the state to 185, informed health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma.
Of the discharged patients, 16 are from Mahendra Mohan Choudhury Hospital (MMCH); four from Silchar Medical College and Hospital (SMCH); and two from Jorhat Medical College and Hospital (JMCH).
Taking to Twitter, the minister wrote, “Discharge Alert
“Glad to share that 22 more patients have been discharged today after they tested negative for #COVID19 twice.
MMCH 16; SMCH 4; JMCH 2
Total Discharged Patients – 185
Active Patients – 1080”
Assam has so far reported 1,272 cases, of which 1,080 are active, 185 have been discharged, 4 died and 3 migrated to other states.
- NEUFC’s disappointing run continues as side loses to Chennaiyin FC
- The new Indian-origin CEO of Twitter, Parag Agrawal
- Iran nuclear talks to resume in Vienna amid muted hopes
- Sikkim’s Tholung Monastery revives 233-year-old Khamsel tradition after 9 years
- Dravid gives Rs 35K to groundsmen for preparing sporting pitch
- Bodies of COVID-19 victims ‘rotting’ in Bengaluru hospital for over one year