Embassy in Manila proposes flight between Manila to Guwahati for stranded students of Northeast; dates to be fixed soon
Assam’s coronavirus tally touches 1,100-mark with 43 new cases
After Leh, Jharkhand CM Hemat Soren airlifts 180 migrant workers from Andaman
‘No need to panic’ says CM Arvind Kejriwal on surge in COVID-19 cases in Delhi
Andhra Pradesh reports 131 more Covid-19 cases taking state’s tally to 3,461
Three Indian companies got licence to manufacture NASA’s ventilators
West Bengal bound bus carrying migrant workers from Kerala, over turns in Odisha, at least 7 injured
Sikkim: 32 health workers leave for quarantine after a week long service to state’s lone COVID-19 patient
32 health workers leave for quarantine after a week long service to Sikkim’s lone COVID-19 patient. They will be put under quarantine at Hotel Lemon Tree for 14 days.
The samples of the health workers will be tested through RT PCR medium at the Viral Lab in STNM. The results for the same are awaited.
India records highest spike of 7,964 new COVID-19 cases
Highest spike of 7,964 new COVID-19 cases and 265 deaths in the last 24 hours in India. The total number of cases in the country now at 1,73,763 including 86,422 active cases, 82,370 cured/discharged/migrated and 4,971 deaths, as per data from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Assam Rifles seize 240 bags of areca nuts worth over 46 lakh
- Sipajhar eviction drive: Police arrest photographer in video
- Assam is on state-sponsored fire: Rahul Gandhi on Sipajhar
- Sikkim reports 62 new COVID-19 cases, one more fatality
- Vaccine at home for differently-abled, people with restricted mobility: Govt
- Manipur: Tribal leader shot dead; Naga rights’ body condemns killing