Guwahati: After testing negative for COVID-19 twice, 38 persons were discharged in Assam on Saturday. This takes the total number of discharged patients in the state to 163, informed health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma.
Of the discharged patients, 14 are from Silchar Medical College and Hospital (SMCH); 11 from Mahendra Mohan Choudhury Hospital (MMCH); eight from Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College and Hospital (FAAMCH), Barpeta; three from Jorhat Medical College and Hospital (JMCH); and two from Gauhati Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) in Guwahati.
Taking to Twitter, the minister wrote, “Discharge Alert
Glad to share that 38 more patients have been discharged today after they tested negative for #COVID19 twice.
SMCH 14; MMCH 11; FAAMC 8; JMCH 3; GMCH 2
Total Discharged Patients – 163Active Patients – 930″
Assam has so far reported 1100 cases, of which 930 are active, 163 have been discharged, 4 deaths and 3 migrated to other states.
- CBSE to conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test between Dec 16-Jan 13
- Babul Supriyo joins TMC, party of ‘cruel lady’ & netizens can’t stop trolling
- IPL returns as precursor to T20 World Cup
- ‘Nude video call’ sextortion emerging as major cybercrime in Nagaland
- Four-year-old Assamese boy seeks justice for murdered father
- Photos show N. Korea expanding uranium enrichment plant