Famous astrologer from India Bejan Daruwalla has passed away. The news was confirmed by his son. He passed away due to pneumonia and lung infections. He denied that his father had contracted coronavirus.
As per news reports, Daruwalla was admitted to a hospital in Ahmedabad and was suffering from coronavirus infection. He was 89 years.
Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani tweeted, “Saddened by the demise of renowned Astrologer Shri Bejan Daruwalla. I pray for the departed soul. My condolences. Om Shanti,”
He earned fame by predicting victories of several prime ministers including that of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Morarji Desai and Narendra Modi. He is also believed to have correctly predicted the assassination of Rajiv Gandhi, the accident of Sanjay Gandhi and also the Bhopal gas tragedy.
Bejan Daruwalla, born in July 1931, was an expert in astrological predictions. He combined principles of various techniques like Vedic astrology, Numerology, Palmistry, I-Ching, Tarot and Kabalah to come out with successful predictions.
- Naga Students’ Federation condemn Athuan Abonmai’s murder
- Nagaland gets first child-friendly court at Wokha
- What’s all the hype around Garena Free Fire Max about?
- Yemeni officials: Clashes over key city kill 130 fighters
- Top Assam Maoist Tingraj Orang surrenders
- Centre extends nationwide COVID-19 containment measures till Oct 31