Uttarakhand reports 102 new cases, total number of cases reach 602
COVID-19 could cause USD 8.5 trillion loss in global output: UN Secretary General
With 30 new COVID-19 cases, Assam crosses 900-mark
On Friday morning, 30 persons tested positive for COVID-19, taking the state’s total number of coronavirus cases to 910.
Of the new cases, 16 are from Golaghat, six from Karimganj, two each from Lakhimpur, Cachar, Hailakandi and Karbi Anglong districts. READ MORE
Total COVID-19 cases soar to 165,799 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 165,799 on Friday (May 29), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 4,706.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 89,987 active cases with 4,706 deaths so far in the country. As many as 71,105 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- PM Modi turns 71: Here’s how Nagaland celebrated
- Leaders of Lanka, Nepal wish PM Modi on his 71st birthday
- Daily COVID-19 vaccination crosses 1-crore mark for the fourth time
- India’s 61st Software Technology park centre opened in Nagaland
- How 35 people in Assam’s Udalguri came together to create a man-made forest
- Mizoram extends COVID-19 restrictions amid grim situation