New Delhi: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) national spokesperson Sambit Patra has been admitted to a private hospital in Gurgaon on Thursday after showing symptoms of COVID-19.
He was rushed to Medanta Hospital in Gurgaon on Thursday morning according to reports.
Patra is one of the most visible faces of BJP on news channels. He last appeared on Zee News on Wednesday at 5 pm.
He had contested in 2019 Lok Sabha elections from Puri in Odisha but lost to Pinaki Misra of Biju Janata Dal.
- Making NE a strong economic zone important: Meghalaya CM
- Meghalaya home minister allays fears regarding HNLC diktat
- Delhi residents can now check real-time availability of burial, cremation sites
- More rain in store for Bengal; deluge likely in Darjeeling, Kalimpong
- Budding athletes from NE to get unique Diet scholarship
- Assam Cabinet approves measures to improve power connectivity