New Delhi: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) national spokesperson Sambit Patra has been admitted to a private hospital in Gurgaon on Thursday after showing symptoms of COVID-19.
He was rushed to Medanta Hospital in Gurgaon on Thursday morning according to reports.
Patra is one of the most visible faces of BJP on news channels. He last appeared on Zee News on Wednesday at 5 pm.
He had contested in 2019 Lok Sabha elections from Puri in Odisha but lost to Pinaki Misra of Biju Janata Dal.
- Mizoram CM meets PM Modi, discusses chief secy, Myanmar refugees
- World AIDS Day 2021: Messages to raise awareness
- RRAG urges repeal of CAA, calls for enactment of refugee law
- World Aids Day 2021: Date, significance and theme
- Iran makes maximalist demands as Vienna nuclear talks open
- World AIDS Day 2021: Key facts about the epidemic