Guwahati: Another 25 people in Assam have tested positive for COVID-19, raising the state’s tally to 856 cases on Thursday, informed health and family welfare minister Himanta Biswa Sarma.
Of the new cases, 13 are from Kamrup (Metropolitan) district, 4 from Cachar, 3 each from Dhemaji and Barpeta, and 2 cases from Kokrajhar.
Taking to Twitter, the minister wrote, “Alert ~ 25 new cases of #COVID19+
13 Kamrup Metro, 4 Cachar, 3 Dhemaji, 3 Barpeta, 2 Kokrajhar.”
Assam has reported 73 cases as on Thursday, with the state at 856 cases of which 762 are active cases, 87 discharged, 4 deaths and 3 have migrated to other states.
- ‘Nude video call’ sextortion emerging as major cybercrime in Nagaland
- Four-year-old Assamese boy seeks justice for murdered father
- Photos show N. Korea expanding uranium enrichment plant
- Porns film case: Kundra seeks bail citing ‘no evidence’ against him
- Meghalaya Chief Justice Biswanath Somadder to take charge of Sikkim HC
- Nagaland Lottery September 18: Check Dear Kosai Morning lottery result