Itanagar: One more person has tested positive for COVID-19 in Arunachal Pradesh. This is the second fresh case in the state. The person is said to be asymptomatic and was detected on Wednesday evening. Chief Minister Pema Khandu took to twitter to update this development.
The patient has been shifted from a quarantine facility where he was housed to a COVID-19 care centre. Contact tracking is being done and all those people who came close to his proximity will be tested.
A student from Arunachal who returned from Delhi by bus on May 18 had tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday. This case came up after the first lone COVID-19 patient from Lohit recovered and the state was declared coronavirus free.
- Under Taliban, thriving Afghan music scene heads to silence
- Death toll due to dengue in UP’s Firozabad rises to 63
- Vital Signs: a simple way to cut carbon emissions don’t let polluters hide
- Lawyers abstain from work a day after shootout at Rohini court
- Kerala to open digital de-addiction centres for children addicted to online games
- APDCL cash-for-job scam: OSD among 11 people arrested