Guwahati: Another 10 persons tested positive for COVID-19 in Assam on Wednesday evening, spiking the state’s total to 714 cases, informed health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma.
Of the new cases, nine are from Charaideo and one from Sivasagar district of the state.
Informing about the same, Sarma said, “Alert ~ 10 new cases of #COVID19+ reported.
9 Charaideo, 1 Sivasagar
Total cases 714
Active cases 645
Update 4:55 pm / May 27”
- Top Assam Maoist Tingraj Orang surrenders
- Centre extends nationwide COVID-19 containment measures till Oct 31
- Manipur: Two suspects arrested in Athuan Abonmai murder case
- Kanhaiya Kumar joins Congress
- Carelessness? 30 test COVID-19 positive at Sikkim nursing college
- Tripura govt issues guidelines for Durga Puja celebrations