Shillong: As Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBoSE) gears up to conduct the remaining papers of the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) examination, the education department has now made arrangements for students to apply for a change of centre.
In a statement issued by the education department on Tuesday read, ‘all concerned candidates who are scheduled to write their remaining HSSLC Examinations on June 8, 9, and 10, 2020 are allowed to write their examination in their respective District Head Quarter.’
For instance, a candidate studying outside his/her home district headquarter will be allowed to write the examinations in his/her own home district headquarter.
Such facilities will not be available in the sub-division or block level.
The education department has advised students who wish to avail the facility candidates are required to download the application format from the MBOSE website (www.mbose.in). Filled applications may be sent via Email on or before May 31, 2020.
For further information please contact the following MBOSE officials
TR Laloo – 9436300862
M Marbaniang- 9612153177
AR Marak- 9436116354
- Watch: Can Bar Tshangay Falls become Sikkim’s next tourism destination?
- Naga peace talks set to resume as interlocutor, Assam CM step in
- Mizoram: Chakma villages threaten strike over disbursal of grant money
- Arunachal Pradesh gets four more oxygen plants
- Utd Democratic Alliance: Opposition-less govt a reality in Nagaland
- I-T dept: Sonu Sood, associates evaded Rs 20 crore tax, violated FCRA