Guwahati: Another 47 persons tested positive for COVID-19 in Assam on Tuesday morning, spiking the state’s total to 595 cases, informed health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma.
Of the new cases, 21 are from Golaghat, four from Lakhimpur, eight from Morigaon, three from Goalpara, one each from Hojai and MMCH Guwahati, two from Karbi Anglong and five from Nagaon district of the state.
Informing about the same, Sarma said, “Alert ~ 47 new cases of #COVID19+ reported. 21 Golaghat, 4 Lakhimpur, 8 Morigaon, Goalpara 3, Hojai 1, MMCH 1, Karbi Anglong 2, Nagaon 5.
Total cases 595
Active cases 526
Update 10:30 am / May 26”
On Monday saw the biggest spike in cases with 147, testing positive for COVID-19. Assam state’s total COVID-19 count stands at 595 cases with 526 active.
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID-19 cases, tally rises to 30,780
- Pentagon reverses itself, calls deadly Kabul strike an error
- Manipur: Court to pass final order in Pravish Chanam case on 30 Sept
- Wildest Dreams: Surprised Swifties react to new Taylor version of song
- The Wet Ones: A love it or hate it movie with nightmarish dolls
- SpaceX: Maverick talks to space cruisers Rook, Nova, Hanks and Leo