Shillong: To ease the movement of citizens, the Meghalaya government has now set-up a dedicated team to cater to people wishing to travel out of Meghalaya at their own expense.
Deputy chief minister Prestone Tynsong said that an order has been issued for people planning to visit other states for medical check-up or business purposes.
“Since interstate movement is still restricted, and taking into consideration friends who need to travel out of the state, we have notified officers for transportation arrangements for dropping, be it Railway station or the Airport. The dedicated team will be DTO Shillong, it will be available 24/7,” said Tynsong.
Any citizens who wish to travel outside the state will have to contact the numbers given below.
DTO Shillong – 8787561584 DTO Tura – 7005531765 MVI Inspector – 8787776147 Enforcement in Tura – 9774706399 The citizens have been advised to contact the numbers provided and transportation will be arranged at a cost.
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations
- BJP worker trampled to death by elephants in Assam
- Heroin worth Rs 3.5 crore seized in Assam’s Karbi Anglong
- Assam Jobs: DEE Assam announces 9354 teacher vacancies, see details
- Sikkim’s Bkey Agarwal finishes second in Nepal’s Comedy Champion
- Watch: BTS live at the United Nations General Assembly