Guwahati: Another 39 persons tested positive for COVID-19 in Assam on Monday, taking the state’s total to 466 cases, informed health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma.
Of the 39 cases, 35 are from Golaghat, three from Dhemaji and one from Nagaon district. The swab samples for all the new cases were taken before they were put in quarantine centres. Details of their travel is awaited.
Informing about the same, Sarma wrote on Twitter, “Alert ~ 39 new cases of #COVID19+ confirmed. All swabs were taken before they were put in quarantine.
35 Golaghat, 3 Dhemaji, 1 Nagaon.”
Assam has reported 466 cases so far with 402 active cases, 57 discharged, 4 deaths and 3 patients have migrated to other states.
- NCB records actor Ananya Panday’s statement; likely to call her on Friday
- Meghalaya deputy CM says physical possession of Harijan Colony land soon
- PCOD? Here’s a list of foods to add to your diet
- BCCI could earn up to USD 5 billion from IPL broadcasting rights only
- Covishield may offer over 90% protection against death from Delta variant: Study
- Experts explain six popular beliefs about colds