Guwahati: Thirty-five more persons tested positive for COVID-19 aka coronavirus in Assam on Monday morning. With this, the total number of COVID-19 positive cases has gone up to 427 in the state.
Among the new cases, while 18 are from Golaghat, six are from Kokrajhar quarantine centre, five from Karimganj, two from Tinsukia, two from Sivasagar, one each from Jorhat and Dhemaji.
Announcing the new cases on Twitter, Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma said: “Alert ~ 35 new cases of #COVID19+ confirmed.
18 Golaghat, 6 Kokrajhar quarantine centre, 5 karimganj, 2 Tinsukia, 2 Sivasagar, 1 Jorhat, 1 Dhemaji
- Total cases 427
- Recovered 57
- Active cases 363
Update 8:50 am / May 25.”
Assam has reported 427 COVID-19 cases so far. Of this, while 57 patients have been discharged, four have died and three migrated to other states. Currently, there are 363 active cases.
- Watch: Can Bar Tshangay Falls become Sikkim’s next tourism destination?
- Naga peace talks set to resume as interlocutor, Assam CM step in
- Mizoram: Chakma villages threaten strike over disbursal of grant money
- Arunachal Pradesh gets four more oxygen plants
- Utd Democratic Alliance: Opposition-less govt a reality in Nagaland
- I-T dept: Sonu Sood, associates evaded Rs 20 crore tax, violated FCRA