Guwahati: Four more persons tested positive for COVID-19 aka coronavirus in Assam on Sunday morning. With this, the total number of COVID-19 positive cases has gone up to 350 in the state.
Among the new cases, while two are from Chirang but staying at Tezpur quarantine centre, two are from Jorhat with travel history to Chennnai.
Announcing the new cases on Twitter, Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma said: “Alert ~ 4 new #COVID19+ confirmed.
2 from Chirang, at Tezpur quarantine centre; 2 from Jorhat with travel history to Chennai
* Total cases 350
* Recovered 57
* Active cases 286
* Deaths 04
* Migrated 03
Update 9.30 am / May 24″
Assam has reported 350 COVID-19 cases so far. Of this, while 57 patients have been discharged, four have died and three migrated to other states. Currently, there are 286 active cases.
- Assam Rifles seize 240 bags of areca nuts worth over 46 lakh
- Sipajhar eviction drive: Police arrest photographer in video
- Assam is on state-sponsored fire: Rahul Gandhi on Sipajhar
- Sikkim reports 62 new COVID-19 cases, one more fatality
- Vaccine at home for differently-abled, people with restricted mobility: Govt
- Manipur: Tribal leader shot dead; Naga rights’ body condemns killing