Guwahati: Another 2 persons tested positive for COVID-19 in Assam on Sunday, taking the state’s total reported cases to 352, informed health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma.
Both the persons were at Sarusajai quarantine centre. One of them is from Nagaon, and the other is from Hojai.
Informing about the same, Sarma wrote on Twitter, “Alert ~ Two persons at Sarusajai quarantine centre, 1 each from Nagaon and Hojai, test #COVID19+.”
Assam has so far reported 352 cases of which 288 are active, 57 discharged, 4 deaths and 3 migrated to other states.
- Bar Himanta from by-poll campaign: Cong leader writes to poll panel
- Vaccination drive a success because of you all: Arunachal CM to healthcare workers
- Sheriff: Alec Baldwin fired prop gun on movie set, killing woman
- Nagaland: 13 cops under investigation for misappropriation of gold bars
- First female head of Japan labour lobby vows to empower women
- CISF apologises to actor after she is asked to remove prosthetic limb at airport