Total COVID-19 cases soar to 125,101 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 125,101 on Saturday (May 23), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 3,720.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 69,597 active cases with 3,720 deaths so far in the country. As many as 51,783 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- Mizoram churches condole death of Assam Police personnel in border clash
- Won’t allow illegal coke factories in East Jaintia Hills: MLA Kyrmen Shylla
- Independent committee to probe ‘rice scam’: Meghalaya govt
- Boundary row: Mizoram Youth Congress seeks President’s intervention
- The Optics of India’s ‘Chinky’ medalists at the Olympics
- Heartbreak as Indian women crash out of Olympic hockey final race