Guwahati: With seven new persons getting infected, the total number of COVID-19 positive cases in Assam rise to 266, Assam minister Himanta Biswa Sarma announced this in Twitter.
According to the minister, out of these seven persons, six of them are from Hojai but are in Sarusajai quarantine centre and the rest is from Dhubri but in quarantine.
In his Twitter, minster Sarma said, “Alert ~ Seven people are found to be #COVID19 +. 6 of them are from Hojai but are in Sarusajai quarantine centre. One is from Dhubri but in quarantine.
Total cases 266
Active cases 205
Assam has reported 266 COVID-19 cases so far. Of this, 54 patients have been discharged, four have died and three migrated to other states. Currently, there are 205 active cases in the state.
- CBSE to conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test between Dec 16-Jan 13
- Babul Supriyo joins TMC, party of ‘cruel lady’ & netizens can’t stop trolling
- IPL returns as precursor to T20 World Cup
- ‘Nude video call’ sextortion emerging as major cybercrime in Nagaland
- Four-year-old Assamese boy seeks justice for murdered father
- Photos show N. Korea expanding uranium enrichment plant