Guwahati: Seventeen more COVID-19 cases have been reported from Assam. This was updated by the state health minister, Himanta Biswa Sarma.
At 87 this is the biggest single-day spike of COVID-19 cases in the state. The pandemic infection reports are now coming in from various parts of the state.
- Kerala landslide toll touches 18 as rescuers dig deeper
- Father’s responsibilities wouldn’t end at son attaining 18 years age: Delhi HC
- Weight loss & fad diets: Know the pros and cons before taking drastic steps
- Five natural homemade face packs for every skin type
- Plan to develop tourist circuit of places travelled by Srimanta Sankardev: Assam CM
- Assam reports 269 new COVID-19 cases