New Delhi: A Pakistan International Airlines A-320 flight on its way from Lahore to Karachi crashed near Jinnah International Airport near Karachi. Confirming the crash, PIA spokesperson mentioned that Flight 8303 had 90 people and 8 crew members on board during the crash.
Footage from local TV channels showed the airline crashed into a residential area and smoke was rising from the crash site.
“An aircraft of #PIA en route from Lahore to Karachi has reportedly crashed just before landing at Karachi,” stated a media outlet based in Pakistan.
- Prince Charles warns of narrow window to face climate change
- PM Modi meets Indian COVID vaccine manufacturers; CEOs say his leadership key force in vaccination drive
- MNS chief Raj Thackeray, mother test positive for COVID-19
- China attempting to reduce India’s influence in Mynmar, SEA: CDS General Rawat
- Arunachal searching for unsung heroes of India’s freedom struggle
- Mizoram: 808 grams of Heroin seized, one arrested