Guwahati: Following the detection of a COVID-19 positive patient at Nemcare Hospital, the Kamrup (Metro) district administration sealed the first floor of on Thursday.
Sources in Nemcare Hospital have informed the EastMojo that the positive case is a resident from Tarun Nagar area of the city, he was admitted in the hospital with abdominal pain on May 17.
“Based on the problems he was facing, attending doctors decided to conduct a surgery on him. When he was taken to the OT, it was found that he was having high fever. Accordingly, his samples were sent for COVID-19 tests and later, the results of the tests turned out to be positive,” sources added.
Immediately after receiving the result, he was shifted to the MM Choudhury Hospital (MMCH).
210 COVID-19 positive cases have been detected in Assam. Out of these 210 patients, 54 persons have been discharged, 149 active patients, four persons have died and three persons have already been migrated to other states.
- An expert explains the recipe for making the perfect romcom
- Mizoram records 534.42 crores loss over two years due to African Swine Fever
- Arunachal: Tawang Marathon draws massive participation from across India, UK
- Mizoram Chief Minister accuses ZPM of contradictory actions regarding Chakma votes
- NASA just brought back the largest-ever asteroid sample
- Manipur: Wife of man arrested by NIA says he is wrongly implicated