Guwahati: Another four persons from Sarusajai quarantine centre in Guwahati have tested positive for COVID-19, increasing the state’s tally to 203 cases.
Informing about the same, Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma wrote on Twitter, “Alert ~ Four persons reported #COVID19 positive from Sarusajai Quarantine Centre – 2 belong to West Karbi Anglong; 1 each from Darrang and Udalguri.
Total cases 203
Active cases 142
Assam now has 203 cases, which is the highest in Northeastern region followed by Tripura.
Of the reported cases, 142 are active cases and 54 people have been discharged. 4 deaths have been reported and three persons have migrated to other states.
- Arunachal logs 64 fresh COVID-19 cases, one fatality
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 22
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 22
- Manipur: PREPAK (Pro) cadre arrested with huge cache of IED materials
- Ruling party gets 324 of 450 seats in Russian parliament
- Key cheating element of ‘inducement’ missing from Raj Kundra case: Court