Guwahati: Another four persons from Sarusajai quarantine centre in Guwahati have tested positive for COVID-19, increasing the state’s tally to 203 cases.
Informing about the same, Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma wrote on Twitter, “Alert ~ Four persons reported #COVID19 positive from Sarusajai Quarantine Centre – 2 belong to West Karbi Anglong; 1 each from Darrang and Udalguri.
Total cases 203
Active cases 142
Assam now has 203 cases, which is the highest in Northeastern region followed by Tripura.
Of the reported cases, 142 are active cases and 54 people have been discharged. 4 deaths have been reported and three persons have migrated to other states.
- Pro-Khalistani protesters attack Indian Consulate in San Francisco
- I cannot be intimidated by police, cases: Rahul Gandhi
- Indo-Bangla border along Dhubri ‘hot zone of crime’: Assam CM
- AI route to stem jumbo deaths: NFR, RailTel ink MoU for IDS
- Nagaland: Southern Angami Body lifts movement ban on Mao Nagas
- Assam: IGNCA observes 36th Foundation Day