Guwahati: Six COVID-19 patients were discharged in Assam on Thursday after testing negative for the virus twice. This has brought down the total number of active cases in the state to 130 from 136, out of 191 reported cases.
State health and family welfare minister Himanta Biswa Sarma informed that of the six discharged people, two were admitted at MMCH in Guwahati, while four were at Silchar Medical College & Hospital (SMCH).
Informing about the same, the minister wrote on Twitter, “Glad that six patients have been discharged today after testing negative for #COVID19 twice. Two persons were admitted at MMCH, while four were at SMCH. This brings down our active cases to 130.”
Assam currently has 191 cases of which 54 have been discharged and 130 are active. Further, 4 people have passed away and three have migrated to other states.
- Kerala landslide toll touches 18 as rescuers dig deeper
- Father’s responsibilities wouldn’t end at son attaining 18 years age: Delhi HC
- Weight loss & fad diets: Know the pros and cons before taking drastic steps
- Five natural homemade face packs for every skin type
- Plan to develop tourist circuit of places travelled by Srimanta Sankardev: Assam CM
- Assam reports 269 new COVID-19 cases