New Delhi: Domestic civil aviation operations will recommence in a calibrated manner from Monday, May 25, said Union civil aviation minister Hardeep Singh Puri.
Taking to Twitter, Puri announced all airports and carriers are being informed of the resumption of airline operations.
He also stated that resuming of civil aviation operations will commence in a calibrated manner and standard operating procedures of passenger movement will be shared by the ministry of civil aviation shortly.
- Kerala landslide toll touches 18 as rescuers dig deeper
- Father’s responsibilities wouldn’t end at son attaining 18 years age: Delhi HC
- Weight loss & fad diets: Know the pros and cons before taking drastic steps
- Five natural homemade face packs for every skin type
- Plan to develop tourist circuit of places travelled by Srimanta Sankardev: Assam CM
- Assam reports 269 new COVID-19 cases