Guwahati: Assam reported 14 new positive cases of COVID-19, all cases are from Sarusajai Quarantine Centre in Guwahati. This is in addition to 13 persons who tested positive for COVID-19 earlier today. This was updated by Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma on Twitter.
This comes after 13 persons tested positive for COVID-19 today in the state; 8 from Hojai; 2 from Sonitpur; 1 each from Kamrup Metro, Kamrup and Nagaon.
Assam has so far reported 185 cases of which 130 are active, and 48 have been discharged, 4 deaths have been recorded and three persons migrated to other states.
- Arunachal brand ambassador Sanjay Dutt says won’t leave state anytime soon
- Manipur CM lays foundation stone for 50-bed hospital in Noney district
- Watch: Why this is a make-or-break year for Kaziranga’s tourist economy
- No case of Omicron variant reported in India so far: Govt tells Parliament
- Mamata ‘gravitating force’, more people will join her: Mukul Sangma
- 4 Eastern Nagaland contestants withdraw from Miss Nagaland 2021