Guwahati: Assam reported 14 new positive cases of COVID-19, all cases are from Sarusajai Quarantine Centre in Guwahati. This is in addition to 13 persons who tested positive for COVID-19 earlier today. This was updated by Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma on Twitter.
This comes after 13 persons tested positive for COVID-19 today in the state; 8 from Hojai; 2 from Sonitpur; 1 each from Kamrup Metro, Kamrup and Nagaon.
Assam has so far reported 185 cases of which 130 are active, and 48 have been discharged, 4 deaths have been recorded and three persons migrated to other states.
- China holds first meeting with 19 countries in Indian Ocean region sans India
- Legislature, executive must enable liberty, equality, fraternity: CJI
- Guwahati: Assam down town University hosts HR conclave
- CAA will be implemented in West Bengal: BJP
- Tripura: Chief monk Shakya Gasan to lay base for Buddhist International Varsity
- Meghalaya: Pressure group raises concern over illegal sand mining in South Garo Hills