Guwahati: In view of the COVID-19, all the staff of the Assam Secretariat will work in two groups till May 31. This order is applicable to officers and others up to the rank of under-secretary of the state secretariat.
The order issued by the commissioner and secretary of the Assam secretariat administration M Angamuthu said that 50% of the staff, preferably women and differently-abled persons, will attend office from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm, and the remaining 50% staff will attend office from 11.30 am to 5.30 pm.
The order further said that the officers of the rank of deputy secretary and above will attend office from 9.30 am to 5 pm.
However, this order excludes the officials engaged in essential and emergency services.
- Assam: First-ever dog cemetery commissioned in Sonapur
- Witness says NCB official demanded Rs 25 cr from Shah Rukh Khan to release son
- Process of sanctioning new China border battalions for ITBP in final stage: Rai
- NIT Sikkim’s permanent campus to be ready in 3 years: minister
- Elephant dies due to electrocution in Assam
- Sikkim reports 32 new COVID-19 cases, tally rises to 31,900