Total COVID-19 cases soar to 101,139 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 101,139 on Tuesday (May 19), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 3,163.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 58,802 active cases with 3,163 deaths so far in the country. As many as 39,173 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- Assam: G20 delegates mesmerised by diverse culture and hospitality
- India, France, UAE unveil plan for cooperation under trilateral framework
- Sri Lanka must correct its ‘errors and failures’: President at 75th I-Day
- Nagaland govt restrict drugs sale to fight drug menace, pharma trafficking
- Assam: Chargesheet against doctors, magistrate in minor’s murder case
- Nagaland: Rs. 28.96 cr in cash, IMFL, drugs seized ahead of Assembly polls