Total COVID-19 cases soar to 101,139 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 101,139 on Tuesday (May 19), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 3,163.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 58,802 active cases with 3,163 deaths so far in the country. As many as 39,173 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- PM Modi turns 71: Here’s how Nagaland celebrated
- Leaders of Lanka, Nepal wish PM Modi on his 71st birthday
- Daily COVID-19 vaccination crosses 1-crore mark for the fourth time
- India’s 61st Software Technology park centre opened in Nagaland
- How 35 people in Assam’s Udalguri came together to create a man-made forest
- Mizoram extends COVID-19 restrictions amid grim situation