Guwahati: Deputy Commissioner of Kamrup (Metropolitan) has declared two containment zones in Guwahati city- Bihari Patty, Bhutnath and Bishnupur (Fatasil) after Assam reported a record number of 39 cases in a single day.
The boundary of the containment zone in Bihari Patty are till Bhutnath main road in North, Santipur PNGB road in South, Santipur Ashram goli in East, and Santipur Bhutnath road in West.
In Bishnupur (Fatasil) the boundary of the containment zones is Shiva Madir in North, Kulipatty road in South, Arjya Girls Hostel road in East and Bishnupur main road in West.
Effective immediately the areas have been sealed for 14 days. No unauthorised entry or exit of individuals and vehicles is allowed within the notified area.
“Any violation of this order will attract action under the provisions of “The Assam COVID-19 Regulations, 2020” “The Disaster Management Act-2005″, The Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897 and other relevant laws of the nation,” said the order.
- Nagaland Lottery September 18: Check Dear Kosai Morning lottery result
- World Bamboo Day: Assam and its bond with this versatile plant
- US court sets aside proposed Trump-era rule on H-1B visa selection
- Assam: Two militants of newly formed outfit killed in Kokrajhar
- Achieved all, never overstay welcome: Shastri gears up for end of tenure
- RN Ravi sworn-in as Governor of Tamil Nadu