Avengers star Chris Evans finally gave in and joined Instagram, he was active on twitter. On a recent at-home episode of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, he explained in detail why he finally decided to “cave in”.
“Yeah, I don’t know what it was. I don’t know. I guess I caved. I feel like such an old man. I’m so late to the party. You know what it is? I had too many good pictures of my dog. I was like these are being wasted on my phone. I gotta put these somewhere.”
In his first video post, he also explains that he joined Instagram when he accepted Chris Pratt’s “#AllInChallenge”.
Evans’ also invites fans a live Q&A hangout with himself and The Avengers actors. He even suggests they play board games together.
“Well, I don’t think I can beat getting eaten by a dinosaur! But how about playing some virtual games as well as a private Q&A with me and 5 of my closest friends named Robert Downey Jr, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo and Jeremy Renner?” says Evans.
- ‘Pathaan’ raises Rs 667 crore gross worldwide box office earnings in eight days
- BJP using money from LIC, nationalised banks to benefit some leaders: Mamata
- Assam: 4 years on, little hope for this Cachar road lost to erosion
- Meghalaya 2023: BJP fields ex-militant Bernard Marak against CM
- G-20 summit a golden opportunity to highlight Assam’s culture: Sonowal
- Why publishers are banning listing of ChatGPT as academic author